venerdì 4 gennaio 2013

Rome (Again)

Ehi guys, Mo' is here.
Searching for something to do during the 5 long hours in train from Rome to Bari.
Yeah, I've been in Rome today (again)
But this time I was with my bestfriend and, well, everything sounded different. You know, two girls, alone in the city, you can do everything you want without anyone always there to tell you "don't" or "stop".
It has been just amazing.
We have been shopping all day, searching for something special in some cool and vintage shops in "via del governo vecchio". I found an amazing handmade sweater from the 70' and an old school shirt. I think I'm becoming something like "hipster", well I miss the colored hair, but
I'm on the right way. I just love their being not "mainstream" and I always search for unknown music to listen. Hell yeah, I'm a freaking hipster!
Yes, I took some pictures, and I'll post them later (like always).
My friend just fall asleep on my shoulder and she is snoring very loud -I' joking- I think I'll listen some music, hoping the time will pass faster.
Have a good time,
Mo' xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento